New! Use QR Codes to give access to your online surveys.
Press Releases on Interceptum Online Surveys
Launch of the Fourth Release of the Interceptum Platform
Quebec, Canada, April 22, 2010 - Acquiro Systems, Inc., today announced the launch of the fourth release of its online survey platform, Interceptum (http://interceptum.com).
Please note that to celebrate the release of this new version, we offer you the possibility of obtaining 2 extra months of subscription absolutely freely, a $40 value. You simply need to subscribe or renew your subscription for 6 months in the next 30 days, and we will extend your subscription by an extra 2 months absolutely freely.
This new release makes the following changes:
- It is now possible to copy questions. This reduces the time required to create a survey that has many questions that offer the same choices of answers.
- It is now possible to copy surveys. This reduces the time required to create similar surveys or re-use existing surveys.
- It is now possible to publicly publish a survey report. When a survey report is published, it is accessible to participants through a unique URL (web address) that you can send to participants or place on your web site.
- A new type of question name “Custom Fields” was added. You can use this type of question to ask the participant to fill out a set of fields that you define such as a date, a time, a number field, checkboxes, text fields, dropdown list, etc.
- It is now possible to automatically select participants that win a prize. You enter the date range in which the participant must have completed the survey and you enter the number of available prizes. Interceptum will automatically select random prize winners.
- It is now possible to receive email notifications when a participant completes your survey. You will not have to login into your account to know if new participants have completed the survey. Simply edit your survey and enable the “Email notification” option.
The getting started guide and user manual have been updated to reflect all these changes. The getting started guide and user manual are available at this address:
You can also watch a video version at this address:
If you have any questions about this release, please contact us.
Copyright © Acquiro Systems, Inc.