New! Use QR Codes to give access to your online surveys.
Press Releases on Interceptum Online Surveys
Interceptum Launches a new release of its Standard and Enterprise versions
Interceptum is proud to announce that a new release of Interceptum was launched today December 13, 2010. This new release enhances both the Standard Version and Enterprise Version, a complete enterprise feedback management solution, of Interceptum. Please read the list of features below for additional details.
Please note that to celebrate this new release, we offer the following promotions. If you subscribe to the Standard Version for a period of 6 months, we will give you an additional month at no charge. If you subscribe to the Enterprise Version for a period of 6 months, we will give you an additional two months at no charge, a $300 value. You simply need to subscribe for 6 months in the next 30 days, and we will extend your subscription absolutely freely.
This new release makes the following enhancements to the standard version:
- If your account has multiple languages enabled in it, you can now select the language of the invitation message, instead of always having to send a bilingual or multilingual invitation message to all participants.
- You can now set the duration of an interception in days. Once a website visitor has been intercepted, that visitor will not be invited again until that number of days has elapsed.
- Notification emails that are sent out when a participant completes one of your surveys are now in HTML format for easier reading.
- You can now easily include a survey in your website so that participants complete the survey directly from your website. The participants do not have to leave your site and are not redirected to another site.
- The field “Invited On” was added to survey responses. By using this field, it is possible to determine how long participants have taken to complete your survey.
All the enhancements described above for the Standard Version also apply to the Enterprise Edition.
- You can now specify actions when a participant completes one of your surveys and provides certain responses. For example, if a participant indicates that he/she is not satisfied, an action can be created that will trigger an email to be sent to a customer representative. The customer representative can then quickly contact the client and try to resolve the issue. Actions can also be used to invoke another information system to automate the handling of questionnaires that are submitted with certain responses.
- You can now use piping to place the text of an answer provided to one question in a subsequent question. For example, if you ask the question “What is your favourite brand?” and provide a list of choices, and then ask the question “What are the best elements of brand XYZ?”, you can use piping to replace the XYZ with the answer selected by the participant in the previous question.
- If your account supports multiple languages, you can now select the languages of individual surveys. This way, you can create a survey in a single language, as opposed to having to create the survey in all the languages supported by your account.
- If your account supports multiple languages, you can now select the languages of individual intercepts. This way, you can create an intercept in a single language, as opposed to having to create the intercept in all the languages supported by your account.
- The field “Invited By” was added to survey responses. This field indicates which user in your account sent the invitation message to a particular participant.
The getting started guide and user manual have been updated to reflect all these changes. The getting started guide and user manual are available at this address:
If you have any questions about this release, simply reply to this email.
The Interceptum development team